Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus
- Body Wood: Chambered mahogany
- Top wood: Figured maple
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Neck Joint: Set-in
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Plek'd on Gibson Plek Machine
- Neck Shape: Asymmetrical
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Figured acrylic trapezoid
- Nut Width: 1.695" ±.050"
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Bridge: TonePros locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Locking TonePros stopbar
- Pickup Bridge: Burstbucker Pro with Alnico V
- Pickup Neck: Burstbucker Pro with Alnico V
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone with gold-plated Bourns-designed pots, 3-way pickup selector
- Knobs: Amber top hat
- Tuners: Locking Grover keystone
- Jack: Neutrik locking
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Binding: Antique cream top and neck
- Finish: Lacquer