FENDER STRATOCASTER AMERICAN STANDARD 2009
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Polyurethane Finish
- Thinner Undercoat Finish for Improved Resonance
- Neck: Maple, Tinted Neck with Gloss Front/Satin Back
- Fretboard: Maple, 9.5"
- Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium-Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Melamine, Width: 1.685"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Tuning Keys
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with American Standard Bent Steel Saddles
- Copper Infused High-mass 100% Metal Bridge Block
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickups: American Standard Single-Coil Pickups
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1.(Neck pickup), Tone 2. Delta Tone (Middle and Bridge)
- Case: Molded Fender/SKB Case included with TSA Locks, Glass Reinforced Nylon Trigger Latches, and Form Fitted Plush interior
- Accessories: Cable, strap, polishing cloth, trem arm, wrenches
- Weight: 7.7 lbs