Epiphone Joe Pass Emperor II Bigsby
- Top Material: Select Spruce, Arched with Hand-Scalloped Bracing and Sound Post
- Back Material: Laminated Flame Maple
- Side Material: Laminated Flame Maple
- Neck Material: 3-pc Laminated Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: 1960s SlimTaper, C-Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with Pearloid Block Inlays
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2
- Controls: Bridge Volume with Coil-Tapping, Neck Volume with Coil-Tapping, Bridge Tone, Neck Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector (toggle), Ivory Toggle Cap
- Binding: Top: 5-Ply (Ivory/Black), Back: 5-Ply (Ivory/Black), Neck: 5-Ply (Ivory/Black), Headstock: 5-Ply (Ivory/Black), "F" Holes: 1-Ply (Ivory/Black)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 20, Medium-Jumbo
- Bridge: Floating Rosewood, Thumbwheel Adjustable Height
- Tailpiece: "Vintage Scroll" Trapeze
- Nut: Graphtech NuBone XL
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic, 18:1 Ratio
- Pickguard: Bound "Tortoise" Pickguard with Metal "E"
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply (Black/White), "Joe Pass Emperor-II PRO" in White
- Knobs: Top Hats with Metal Inserts (Volume/Tone)
- Strings: D'Addario 10-46 Guage
- Typical Weight: 7.0
- Include softcase